Keith C. Donatto, M.D.
Dr. Keith C. Donatto has held two university appointments. He was an Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery. Before that he served as a Chief of Foot and Ankle Surgery at the Medical Center of Louisiana, New Orleans. During his tenure there, he also served as a consultant to the New Orleans Saints professional football team, the New Orleans Zephyrs triple A baseball team and the Brass, a minor league hockey team.
Prior to joining California Pacific Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, he served as a Chief of Foot and Ankle Surgery at UCSF.
Dr. Keith Donatto is a company physician for the San Francisco Ballet as their foot and ankle surgeon. He is an active member of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society.
He is a consultant to orthopaedic device companies. Dr. Donatto is also a principal investigator in clinical research trials investigating bone grafting technologies.
- MD, UCSF
- Residency, Louisiana State University
- Fellowship (foot and ankle surgery), Dr. Mann (Oakland, CA)
- Sports medicine
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Adolescent reconstructive, arthroscopic and trauma surgery
- Use of biologics
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- California Orthopaedic Associations
- Western Orthopaedic Association
- Top Doctor, Marin Magazine