Second opinions are an important aspect of your medical care. Receiving a second opinion can help you secure the right diagnosis before pursuing a treatment plan, avoid unnecessary procedures or surgeries, and give you confidence that you are making fully-informed decisions about your health.
When you request a virtual second opinion from one of the experts at California Pacific Orthopaedics, a representative from PinnacleCare VirtualConnect will make it easy by providing you with these services:
- Collection of relevant medical records and images for transfer to our consulting specialist
- Organization and review of medical records by PinnacleCare Medical Team to assess medical needs and to help prepare specific questions for our consulting specialist
- Written virtual consultation report provided by one of our orthopaedic specialists for opinion on diagnosis and treatment options, including answers to your specific questions
- Debriefing with PinnacleCare Medical Director, explaining the consultation in layman’s terms and helping you understand recommended next steps
- Transfer of the report to your current treating physician