“As husband and wife recipients of total right hip replacements, we are experiencing the renewal of getting our lives back.” With the help and support from Dr. Callander along with his hardworking team, Bob and Marian were able to experience successful results from enduring Anterior hip replacements within weeks of each other. Dr. Callander and […]Read More >>
Latest Health News
- Does an Arthritis Drug Help Patients Battling Severe COVID? It Depends on the Study
- Should You Take a Painkiller Before Your COVID Vaccine?
- COVID Vaccine Reaction Can Mimic Breast Cancer Symptoms, But Doctors Say 'Don't Panic'
- Genes Could Raise COVID Risks for People With Down Syndrome
- Fetal Surgery Is Changing Lives for Kids With Spina Bifida
- Implant May Improve Lives of Those With Serious Balance Disorder
- Add Gum Disease to List of Risk Factors for Severe COVID-19
- Why Adding on a Few Pounds as You Age Might Be Good for You
- Knee Procedure Done Earlier Might Prevent Knee Replacement Later
- Vitamin D: Good for Your Health, It Might Even Fight COVID-19
Practice News and Updates
‘The staff at Cal Pacific Othopaedics are the friendliest, most cheerful and accommodating employees, especially considering it is such a large operation with two locations. I would include the physicians who have treated me-Mark Schrumpf, Peter Callander and Mark Ignatius. One even made a house-call if you can believe that!’Read More >>